Question of code organisation...

Subject: Question of code organisation...
From: (Paul Antoine)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 11:57:12 +1000 (EST)
This is mostly addressed to Ralf, but I'll take ideas from anybody. :-)

I had begun to organise the DEC-specific include files into a directory
under include/asm-mips/dec... but noticed that for machines like the SGI,
the convention has been to simply name the files such that they begin with
'sgi'.  For example:

        sgint23.h this preferred, or would it be better to have machine-specific sub-
directories?  My only worry is that with the number of DECstation models,
there may be quite a few dec-specific files... and I think even the SGI
stuff is begining to look a little messy.

Paul M. Antoine,                                        Net:
Softway Pty Ltd                                         WWW: