Calling all DECstation coders!

Subject: Calling all DECstation coders!
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:41:10 +1000 (EST)
Hi folks,

Anyone who has DECstation code that they feel is suitable for integration,
should post it to me.  Harald has kindly sent the clock code, but I seem
to remember someone also working on console code...

Don't worry if it's incomplete, as it will at least give me the option of
including some of it in this release.  This may help others get inspired to
complete it.

Ralf: it seems we should be able to use the Z8530 console code from the
SGI's - is any of that code integrated into the main tree yet?

Regards,
Paul