Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:57:06 +1000 (EST)
Ralf,

> Paul, please grep linux-2.1.14.2.tar.gz from my workstation.  It looks
> _very_ different.

Tell me where it is, and I'll fetch it!

> All people with patches should do the same;

DECstation folks can send the patches against whatever source tree they like,
as that's probably easier than making all of them use an untested tree just
to send me their code... which I'll have to integrate anyway.

I'll make a general announcement asking for DECstation patches once I have
the latest source tree up.

Regards,
Paul