Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:26:18 +1000 (EST)
Hi folks,

Harald wrote:

> >   Calibrating delay loop.. ok - 32.96 BogoMIPS
> >   Memory: 47600k/49148k available (696k kernel code, 852k data)
> >   Bad pmd in pte_alloc_kernel: 8003f5bf
> >   free_area_pte: bad pmd (000365bf)

Well done!

Miguel wrote:

> > If anybody is interested in my patches, please drop me a mail. I've
> > tried to put them on the web, but my ISP is having problems with
> > uploading, maybe this week... or should i just send them to Paul?
>
> I would suggest sending those patches to Paul as soon as possible, so
> that Ralf can merge his code quickly.  We may be doing lots of changes
> to the MIPS tree in the close future.

I am recouperating from a very bad virus, and now have a couple of weeks at
home in which I can do some hacking!!  I'll only be reading this mailing list,
as my personal mailbox is being left to the folks at work to deal with, so
please send all correspondence via this list for the moment.

Harald: please email the list with the patches, or tell me where to fetch
them. I have Ralf's 2.1.14 tree, and would also like to integrate any code
that other folks working on the DECstation may have produced in the last
couple of months.  I will then send the patches to Ralf and update the web
site appropriately.

Regards,
Paul