Re: http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/
From: "Richard Ingram" <rji@bristol.st.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:47:51 +0100
> Subject: Re: http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/
> > > Nope, the problem is that noone is maintaining the FAQ.  Volunteers?  The
> > > project is well alive.  See also the announcement I'll later on post to
> > > comp.os.linux.announce.

What would be involved in maintaining the site ?

I can volunteer my services starting in about a month or so (I'm just putting
together my Dual PPRo box over the next few weeks and getting an Inet
connection set up from home). Then my Magnum should arrive from the US in the
next month so I can start poking around with that.

Would I receive progress reports from the main team working on things - say an
e-mail every few weeks or so ?

Rich.