Re: http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: http://www.fnet.fr/linux-mips/
From: Don <don@cs.byu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 01:41:26 -0700 (MST)
Sender: don@chele.cs.byu.edu
> > The page itself is somewhat dated as well. Is the project stalled? I'm
> > obviously not on your mailing list [yet] so please direct your replies to
> > me.
>
> Nope, the problem is that noone is maintaining the FAQ.  Volunteers?  The
> project is well alive.  See also the announcement I'll later on post to
> comp.os.linux.announce.

Since your web page is outdated by a year, maybe someone can tell me the
current status of the MIPS linux project. I have a couple of Indy R4000's, so
I'm interested in linux for them. If there's a working copy, I'll join your
mailing list. I've already put linux on sparc and will be working on alpha
soon.

Don