Linux for MIPS Question

To: linux-mips
Subject: Linux for MIPS Question
From: Cosmin Tomescu <webtech@txdirect.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:17:03 +0000
Hello. I was wondering first if I can subscribe to email information
about Linux on MIPS platform so that I can get up to date news and
second, if NEC RISCServers running R4400s at 250Mhz is supported by
Linux. If not, is there going to be support for the NEC machines ? Can
you run both NT Server software and Linux on the same machine and have
it ask you which OS you wish to load ? Any details and plans for support
on the NEC would be appreciated. The current version of Linux will not
run on my machine ? Is there going to be multiprocessing support for
MIPS platform ? Please email me. Thank you.