Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133

To: linux-mips
Subject: Re: 32.96 BogoMIPS on DECstation 5000/133
From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:40:58 -0600
>   Calibrating delay loop.. ok - 32.96 BogoMIPS
>   Memory: 47600k/49148k available (696k kernel code, 852k data)
>   Bad pmd in pte_alloc_kernel: 8003f5bf
>   free_area_pte: bad pmd (000365bf)

Impressive.  Now, guys, please hurry up, my mail server (this very
decstation) wants to run Linux/MIPS badly :-).

> If anybody is interested in my patches, please drop me a mail. I've
> tried to put them on the web, but my ISP is having problems with
> uploading, maybe this week... or should i just send them to Paul?

I would suggest sending those patches to Paul as soon as possible, so
that Ralf can merge his code quickly.  We may be doing lots of changes
to the MIPS tree in the close future.

Miguel.