Can I help ?

To: linux-mips
Subject: Can I help ?
From: Jan Vicherek <>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:01:30 -0500 (EST)

   I might have a way to get some older SGI HW to work with. I would like
to see Linux on it. In what stage Linux for SGIs is, and how can I help ?
   This HW is such that it is only able to run Irix 5.6 (or is it 5.3?).

  Where can I find more info ?

 -- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
Jan Vicherek ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##
    >>>    Free Software Union President  ...    <<<
Interactive Electronic Design Inc.    -#-    PGP: finger
 - - - -  I wonder whether Jesus had available Unix drivers  - - - -