interrupt code

To: linux-mips
Subject: interrupt code
From: Peter Keller <psilord@cs.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:56:50 -0600 (CST)
Cc: upl-mips@vger.cs.wisc.edu
Hello all,
        We would like to know the current status of the IRQ code for the
DEC 5000/125. How close is it to being completed? Also, if anyone
out there has worked on the console code for the said machine, I'd
much appreciate a response as that's what we'd like to work on. So
the sharing of knowledge can be a good thing. Also, has anyone looked
around in the NetBSD code for information about the hardware, I've
looked around in there. You'd be surprised about the knowledge in there.
Also, there are references to DEC manuals that were used to create the
code.

Thanks.
-pete