Hi all

To: linux-mips
Subject: Hi all
From: hkoerfg1@ford.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:57:36 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <hkoerfg1@dttws020.merkenich.ford.com>
Hello boys and girls,

i've been watching this list for quite a while because i am
interested in the progress of Linux for DECstations. I have two of
those beasts at work but unfortunately it's not my job to hack linux boxes ;-).

Now the good news. Recently i purchased a 5000/133 which should be
scrapped. I have set up a small network at home between the DECstaion
and my 586-linux-box an now everything is up and running. So if you don't mind
a newbies first naive stumblings into
kernel programming, i'll help as much as i can.

BTW Ralf, i got the impression that you are maintaining this list.
If that is correct, can you please change my e-mail adress from
hkoerfgen@e-mail.com to
hkoerfg1@ford.com? I'd prefer the later account. Thanks in advance.

happy hacking
Harald