Status of Mips Magnum3000 support?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Status of Mips Magnum3000 support?
From: Christopher Stephen Hull <csh@sgi.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 14:36:03 -0800
Sender: csh@sgi.com
Hi All,

I have a mips magnum 3000, and would love to get linux up on it.  I have
done some kernel porting in the past and would love to be able to do
some kernel work again.

I was wondering what the current status of the 3000 port is and
specifically for the Magnum 3000.  I would also like to help with the
porting effort if any is needed.

Any information is helpful.

Thanks,
-csh

--
Christopher S. Hull                             Silicon Graphics
Performance Tools                               2011 N. Shoreline Blvd.