Status of Mips Magnum3000 support?

Subject: Status of Mips Magnum3000 support?
From: Christopher Stephen Hull <>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 14:36:03 -0800
Hi All,

I have a mips magnum 3000, and would love to get linux up on it.  I have
done some kernel porting in the past and would love to be able to do
some kernel work again.

I was wondering what the current status of the 3000 port is and
specifically for the Magnum 3000.  I would also like to help with the
porting effort if any is needed.

Any information is helpful.

Christopher S. Hull                             Silicon Graphics
Performance Tools                               2011 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Developers Magic Group                          M/S 22L-174
MIPS Techonolgies Inc.                          Mountain View, CA 94039
Email:                              Phone: (415)933-7286                      Fax:   (415)932-7286