Re: Joining and MIPS Magnum 4000

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Joining and MIPS Magnum 4000
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 21:56:12 +0100 (MET)
> I tried half a dozen versions of WNT 3.something but couldn't even
> install it.  Someone else on this list tld me the same.  Hmmm...  maybe
> it's just that they don't support the machine running in the lores mode?

If lowres is 1024x768, that's the resolution I'm using. But isn't your
Oli an older one with the fancy LEDs inside, which mine doesn't have ?
Maybe that's the problem. But even NT runs on my Oli, it's my target
to wipe it from the disk, as soon as the SCSI chip on the mainboard
is supported by Linux.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)