About the mips linux port

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: About the mips linux port
From: Peter Keller <psilord@cs.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 01:28:29 -0600 (CST)
Cc: junkies.upl.wisc.edu@vger.cs.wisc.edu
Hello,
        I'm from the Undergraduate Projects Lab at University of
Wisconsin-Madison, WI. I ran across your porting linux to mips
page and, since we have 4 dec5000/125's and 2 dec5000/25's and maybe
some dec5000/200's and 240's I thought it might be worth us helping you
out in the porting of linux. God knows, all of us here hate ultrix(except
one of us who has a strange love/hate relationship with it). And, well, we
need something to do with these machines. Do you think we might be able to
help? Also, we might be able to sport an ftp site here for the distribution.

-Peter Keller
-UPL Coordinator
-UW-Madison, WI
-psilord@upl.cs.wisc.edu