Re: Which distribution?

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@julia.de>
Subject: Re: Which distribution?
From: Fabrizio Polacco <fpolacco@icenet.fi>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:12:57 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Sender: fabrizio@icebox.fnet.fr
Ralf Baechle wrote:

> For me the only two options are Debian and RedHat.  Anyway, I'd like
> to let _you_ people out there the choice, so mail me what you prefer.
> Use your chance or I'll flip a coin ...

Well, I'd be very happy to help you to port Debian.
The problem aren't the volunteers (we're plenty of, here, even too
many), but the hardware: there aren't MIPS 'round here (as far that I
can see).

If you think I could be useful anyway, please don't hesitate to whistle.

Cheers,
Fabrizio
| fpolacco@icenet.fi  fpolacco@debian.org  fpolacco@megabaud.fi |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key: fpolacco@master.debian.org                |