Re: Which distribution?

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: Which distribution?
From: Fabrizio Polacco <>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 23:12:57 +0200
Ralf Baechle wrote:
> For me the only two options are Debian and RedHat.  Anyway, I'd like
> to let _you_ people out there the choice, so mail me what you prefer.
> Use your chance or I'll flip a coin ...

Well, I'd be very happy to help you to port Debian.
The problem aren't the volunteers (we're plenty of, here, even too
many), but the hardware: there aren't MIPS 'round here (as far that I
can see).

If you think I could be useful anyway, please don't hesitate to whistle.

| |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key:                |