Looking for LINUX/MIPS information

To: linux@waldorf-gmbh.de
Subject: Looking for LINUX/MIPS information
From: John Shelby Worley <worley@idt.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:08:11 -0800
Cc: worley@Eng.idt.com, forbes@Eng.idt.com, ifrank@idt.com
Sender: worley@idt.com
Hi -

    I am looking for up-to-date status on the LINUX/MIPS port. We
are interested in getting LINUX running on our MIPS processor families
(3000, 4000 and 5000) and would be willing to submit our development
results for inclusion. Here are some of the questions we have:

     ?  Supported MIPS processors
     ?  32 and 62 bit support
     ?  Big-endian and little-endian support
     ?  Network, serial and storage drivers available

    I look forward to hearing from you ...

                                Regards,
                                John Worley
                                worley@idt.com