[no subject]

From: Amit Margalit <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:21:55 +0200 (IST)
Sender: (Amit-Margalit)
Hello guys!

First I'd like to ask about the status of the DECstation port. Also,
I'd like to mention that my DECstation just got a nice boost today. It
appears Digital was unable to sell some SIMMs, so a guy in our lab just
gave me 64Mb - putting them in I now have 96Mb. I think it would be a
wonderful platform to play with once the kernel starts running on this
machine (which is a R4000, and doesn't get as far during the boot).

Amit Margalit - Author of XBanner:
All information in the above mail message is personal, and does not
imply on my employer. None of it should be attributed to my employer.