merging diffs

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: merging diffs
From: Steve Herrod <herrod@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:28:08 -0800
Are there pre-built binaries of the latest gcc and binutils for the
SGI platform anywhere? The ftp sites are still using binutils-2.6. I
also couldn't find a prebuilt gcc package for the sparc. If someone
could post this/these tar packages it would help a lot.

Alternatively, I can make my own, but can't figure out how to merge in
the diffs file. Can someone give me the incantation to use with patch
or rcsmerge?

Thanks!

Steve Herrod                                    Stanford University
herrod@cs.stanford.edu                          (415)725-1776
                http://www-flash.stanford.edu/~herrod/