More cleanups for DECstation

To: linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de (Systemkennung Linux)
Subject: More cleanups for DECstation
From: paul@suede.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 20:45:15 +1100 (EST)
Ralf,

There is still plenty of x86-specific goo in the arch/mips/kernel
directory that's making it hard to move the DECstation port along,
mainly because I'd like to rip out great chunks of it and put them
somewhere else.

Can you tell I've been frustrated with interrupts all day? :-)

Could you have a look at those items when you look at the entry.S/head.S
issues.  I'm thinking specifically of stuff like time.c which assumes
the existance of setup_x86_irq etc.  In fact, the whole IRQ stuff needs
some thought... anything else you already have in mind?

Regards,
Paul