Re: TCP/IP checksumming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: TCP/IP checksumming
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 00:08:16 +0100 (MET)
> > > Regarding Linux on Nitendo64 - the question is still if that machine
> > > has the complete TLB hardware.
> >
> > I'm 95% certain that the Nintendo is the same die (I don't know about
> > package) as the Vr4300 - and that certainly does have the TLB.
>
> In the picture I saw in Wired of the internals of the Nintendo64, the
> CPU was clearly marked as a 4300.

Yes, but the R4300 is also available in parts for integration into other
dies.  So this does not necessarily mean that the CPU core is a complete
CPU.

Btw - Paul, do you have any patches for me?  It's quite some time since I
uploaded the last kernel and I want to get out Linux/MIPS 2.1.10 rsn.
Actually I wanted to publish two hours ago but Murphy hit me again ...