Re: TCP/IP checksumming

To: Dom Sweetman <dom@algor.co.uk>
Subject: Re: TCP/IP checksumming
From: Christopher David Alm <chrisalm@tinuviel.cs.wcu.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:16:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Can anyone answer the question of the TLB hardware for the Nintendo 64,
or where to find the information?

* Name: Christopher David Alm                                       *
* Year: Senior              Major: Computer Science                 *
* Address: PO Box 1882      Phone: (704)293-3573                    *
*          Cullowhee, NC 28723                                      *
*              Linux is the body, Unix is the soul                  *