Re: TCP/IP checksumming

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: TCP/IP checksumming
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 18:53:49 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> Can anyone tell me of a supplier of Mips motherboards for building a
> Linux/Mips system?

More or less all vendors only offer complete systems.  So far I can
recommend the SNI RM200 which is available at a good price.  Performance
is good and the hardware is well designed.  There is also a smaller
version RM100 (Not tested) and bigger versions with SMP (SMP is not yet
supported).

You might also try to get a second hand Acer PICA, Magnum 4000 or
Olivetti M700-10.  These are often available for a very good price
because people don't know what to do with that machines.

Regarding Linux on Nitendo64 - the question is still if that machine has
the complete TLB hardware.