Kitchen-bench Mips HW (was: Re: TCP/IP checksumming)

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Kitchen-bench Mips HW (was: Re: TCP/IP checksumming)
From: khp@dolphinics.no (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:58:03 +0100 (MET)
> > OK, I'll look into it, but I'll have to download cross-tools to
> > test-compile the stuff (no Mips-card yet).
>
> Still in the hardware design phase?

Well, rather that I haven't done anything for the last two months or so.

With my bike hibernating and all that white fluffy stuff outside, I
might get the time to do something about it.  The top item is writing
a simple ISA bus model, so I can simulate the stuff.

Kai
--
Kai Harrekilde-Petersen    <khp@dolphinics.no>    #include <std/disclaimer.h>
http://www.dolphinics.no/~khp/          Linux: the choice of a GNU generation