Re: The Kane Book...

Subject: Re: The Kane Book...
From: (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:04:10 +0100 (MET)
Ralf writes:
> My book from which the data on the web is copied is indeed a stone
> age edition.  It only covers R2000/R3000.  Newer editions also cover
> the R6000/R4000.  So far I haven't seen an edition also covering the
> newer MIPS IV chips.

The essential MIPS IV data (from Appendix A and B) can be found on the
web as where there are links to (US letter format)
and (A4 paper
size).  Unfortunately, they are not compressed.

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen    <>    #include <std/disclaimer.h>          Linux: the choice of a GNU generation
Route 287 - Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous ...