Re: The Kane Book...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: The Kane Book...
From: khp@dolphinics.no (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:40:50 +0100 (MET)
Amit Margalit writes:
> I just tried to search Amazon.Com books for the Kane book by ISBN,
> and failed. I tried by subject and author and here's what I got:
>
> Mips Risc Architecture
> by Gerry Kane , Joe Heinrich
>
> Paperback
> List: $41.00 -- Amazon.com Price: $41.00
> Published by Prentice Hall
> Publication date: September 1, 1991
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ISBN: 0135904722
>
> This ISBN is quite different than the one mentioned in the web-pages.
> Any ideas why? Hope this information helps the kernel-hacker-wannabe
> society on this mailing list.

This sounds like to be an old edition to me.  Dominic, I believe you
have the Kane book around (if you can find it ;-) at the offices - at
least you provided me with the clues some (scratch, scratch) two years
ago.

Kai
--
Kai Harrekilde-Petersen    <khp@dolphinics.no>    #include <std/disclaimer.h>