Re: The Kane Book...

Subject: Re: The Kane Book...
From: (Kai Harrekilde-Petersen)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:40:50 +0100 (MET)
> List: $41.00 -- Price: $41.00
> Published by Prentice Hall
> Publication date: September 1, 1991
> ISBN: 0135904722
> This ISBN is quite different than the one mentioned in the web-pages.
> Any ideas why? Hope this information helps the kernel-hacker-wannabe
> society on this mailing list.

This sounds like to be an old edition to me.  Dominic, I believe you
have the Kane book around (if you can find it ;-) at the offices - at
least you provided me with the clues some (scratch, scratch) two years

Kai Harrekilde-Petersen    <>    #include <std/disclaimer.h>          Linux: the choice of a GNU generation
Route 287 - Where Men are Men and sheep are nervous ...