The Kane Book...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: The Kane Book...
From: Amit Margalit <amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 11:29:00 +0200
Sender: amitm@tavosf.iso.dec.com
Hello all!

I just tried to search Amazon.Com books for the Kane book by ISBN,
and failed. I tried by subject and author and here's what I got:

 Amazon.com Books- Search Our Million-Title Catalog

                           Mips Risc Architecture

by Gerry Kane , Joe Heinrich

Paperback
List: $41.00 -- Amazon.com Price: $41.00
Published by Prentice Hall
Publication date: September 1, 1991
ISBN: 0135904722

This ISBN is quite different than the one mentioned in the web-pages.
Any ideas why? Hope this information helps the kernel-hacker-wannabe
society on this mailing list.

        Amit

Amit Margalit - Author of XBanner: http://physics.fullerton.edu/XBanner/
All information in the above mail message is personal, and does not
imply on my employer. None of it should be attributed to my employer.