Re: Linux-MIPS Port

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Linux-MIPS Port
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@informatik.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 11:07:11 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

> I'd be interested in helping.  I have a DecStation 5000/125
> available for development and a pentium-120 to build on.
> What is the status of the DEC port...
> what tools work with the DEC port...  What needs to be done.

The DECstation/R3000 port is in the very beginnings.  Look on the
web pages at http://lena.fnet.fr/.  There is some DECstation related
link with more information what currently exists.  That page is
maintained by Paul Antoine who did the most of what yet exists for
DECstations.

The Linux/MIPS tools are available via ftp at lena.fnet.fr:/linux-mips.
Installing them from sources only is a bit tricky but there are also
Linux binaries available.

Do you wish to be subscribed to the Linux/MIPS mailing list?