Re: DS5000 - found the ethernet address

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: DS5000 - found the ethernet address
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:59:50 +1000 (EST)
Michael,

> Btw, I've put all relevant documentation on DECstation hardware from
> gatekeeper
> on our ftp site
> ftp://ftp.unix-ag.uni-siegen.de/pub/linux/mips/doc/

Some of that doco is good.  What we need are "Functional Specs" for
all the platforms.  We have them for the 2100/3100 and for the
5000/1xx, but not for the others.

I've arranged to meet John "Maddog" Hall in the US when I'm there next
month, with the aim of returning with the paper copies of the
documents and persmission to scan/OCR and photocopy them as needed
(John tells me that DEC appears to have 'lost' the electronic versions
of the documents after so many years.)

Regards,
Paul