Re: Cross-compile environment.

To: amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com (Amit Margalit)
Subject: Re: Cross-compile environment.
From: paul@suite.sw.oz.au (Paul Antoine)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:52:18 +1000 (EST)
Hi Amit,

> I have decided to setup the whole thing again here, from scratch. I
> removed all previous stuff, and re-untarred the thing, and am now
> compiling the binutils again. Hope this time I will get it right.
>
> Where can I find the 2.0.7 source with DEC bits?

Once you have the 2.0.7 source you don't need special tools; you can
just use the ones Ralf has compiled if your crossdev environment is
x86 Linux.

I'll put a temporary 2.0.7 full source tree up on the fnet ftp site
(it mirrors Softway) sometime in the next couple of days (I'm a bit
busy).  I plan to put the patches together for Ralf to include in the
master tree over the weekend.

Regards,
Paul