More binaries

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: More binaries
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 06:21:18 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

I've put binutils and GCC binaries for both mips-linux and mipsel-linux
targets for Linux/i386 hosts on kernel.panic.julia.de.  You need to
run libc 5.2.18 in order to use these binaries.

Quick'n'dirty installation guide for those that haven't yet dumped their
MIPS-a.out stuff:

  cd <prefix>   where <prefix> is where you installed your cross stuff, ie.
                /usr/local/
  rm -rf mips-linux
  rm -rf mipsel-linux
  mv mips-linuxelf mips-linux
  mv mipsel-linuxelf mipsel-linux

  cd lib/gcc-lib
  rm -rf mips-linuxelf
  rm -rf mipsel-linuxelf

and then install the new binary packages.  Tell me if everything is ok - I
skipped testing 'cause it's time to go home ...