Re: More patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: More patches
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1996 03:11:07 +0200 (MET DST)
> It's ISA/EISA.  Here is the information Pandora tells me, followed by a pruned
> dump from WinMSD - almost certainly more information than you want,
> but hopefully everything you need:

[Lots of information deleted ...]

Hmm, looks as if this machine is a OEM NEC product which again is based on
the original Mips Magnum 4000 design that was according to my spies
licensed by Mips Inc. to Olivetti, Acer, NEC and I think also Toshiba.
This makes support for your machine a whole lot easier.  In fact a lot of
the code that you'll need for your machine already exists.

About the more processors - if NetFlower stays that cooperative as they're
right now you'll have to disassemble hal.dll.  It contains among other
things also the routines to start additional processors.