Re: More patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: More patches
From: rogerk@wonderware.com (Roger Knobbe)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 16:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
are you planning on doing a binary release any time soon?  I've tried
cross compiling on a slackware 3.0 machine and have never been able
to get a workable pandora or milo.  I was able to run the pandora binary
off the milo distribution, and identify where the kernel should load
(80060000) which is not the default load address.  However, when I try
to compile milo/pandora with the new load address (or even straight out
of the box) I can't get it to run.

Perhaps you could just mail me a milo compiled to load the kernel at
0x80060000 and a vmlinuz to see if this is all it takes to get linux
to load on my NetPower SMP box. (I realize that the linux will only
take advantage of one processor...)

thanks.