Re: decstation 3100

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: decstation 3100
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 15:15:04 +0200
Cc: Erol.Acundeger@alto.unice.fr
I'm responding/translating in english for the shake of the non-french people
on the list (they are the far more numerous)

>salut a tous
=> Hi all

>je suis pret a participer au bidouilles mips avec les personnes qui bossent
>sur le R3000 . j'ai d'une part une decstation 3100 16mo 200/100/100 mo et
>d'autre part un 486dx4 100 16mo
>1go/420mo/540mo/120mo, le disque linux est le 420 etendu en ums dos sur le 540
=> I'm willing to participate the Linux/MIPS hacking with people working on the
=> R3000 CPU. I got a decstation 3100 with 16Mo of RAM and various disks. I
=> also got a 486 Linux box...

>les deux machine sont en reseau et supportent nfs (linux > ultrix et ulrix
>>linux)
=> Theses two boxes are networked and support "cross-nfs".
>merci de m'inclure dans la mailing list .
=> Thanks to add me to the list
>si il y a du bouleau a faire nous sommes deux ou trois a pouvoir soutenir
>un projet.
=> we're 2 or three people willing to help on a pecular project
>merci de me laisser un message
=> thanks for dropping me a note.
>a+
=> see you
>pierre

Well Pierre there's a lot of things to do for Pmax and co. Have you seen
Paul's Antoine web pages ? (I can't remenber the URL right now but they
are pointed from Fnet's pages). I'm adding you to the list, you should ask
on it to Paul and other people in what direction you should start
working. Thanks for your helping hand.

Welcome aboard.

Cheers, Stoned still needing to setup Milo 0.28
---
  Where's my .signature ?