Olivetti MIPS Box

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Olivetti MIPS Box
From: "Eric Z." <ericz@planet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 20:44:38 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <ericz#mailhost2.planet.net@[192.168.0.1]>
Return-receipt-to: ericz@planet.net
Hello there,

I have an Olivetti M700-10 box that's been sitting around with nothing
to do for quite some time now and was wondering what still needs to be
worked on for that platform.  I have a lot of OS development
experience(not really current though) as well as device driver
experience(also not really current) and would like to help out.

Regards,

Eric Zidovec
Madness encompasses all of reality,  but if it isn't real,
who's to say that it's mad?
And if that's the question, what the hell is the question anyway?

Oh by the way, what does this button do.....