Magnum 4000 config disk

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Magnum 4000 config disk
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 20:14:47 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

I've uploaded the archive setup.zip containing the config disk with the
little/big endian firmware to ftp.fnet.fr in /linux-mips/misc/magnum-4000/.
Mips Inc. generously gave permission to make the config disk available via
anonymous ftp.  The documentation in the file contains information how
to build and use the config disk.  In the same directory is also the
file LICENSE available which contains the license agreement under which
Mips Inc publishes the config disk as freeware.

As it looks the Magnum firmware doesn't accept every config disk built
with every version of DOS/mtools etc.  Therefore I'd like to put an image
built with dd on ftp which should make this job trivial for everyone
with access to a UNIX style OS.  Could please some with a working disk
send me a uuencoded disk to ralf@julia.de?  Thanks in advance,