Re: Linux/MIPS 2.0.6 uploaded

To: neuffer@goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.DE (Michael Neuffer)
Subject: Re: Linux/MIPS 2.0.6 uploaded
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 22:23:28 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr
> On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> > Dave has done some work on Red Hat packages.  When I have catched up
> > with my baaaacklog I'll rebuild them for little endian machines.  So
> > we can skip that .tar.gz thing rsn hopefully.
>
> Wie sieht es mit Debian aus ?

(For the non-Germans:  How about Debian?)

I very much like the thought of having more than one distribution.  For
now Red Hat because someone else has choosen it and actually worked on
it.  I'm shure Debian will come, too.

A weird imagination is most useful to gain full advantage
of all the features - manpage of amd(8).