Re: dynamic linking

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: dynamic linking
From: "David S. Miller" <dm@neteng.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 10:48:46 -0700
   Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 17:45:20 GMT
   From: advanc@dial.eunet.ch (Advanced Communication Networks S.A.)

   3. Supposing that it is a shared object, I wrote a skeleton adapted
      from ld.so-1.7.14 to see what's going on.

If you check out the latest GNU libc sources, it has a full dynamic
linker that indeed works on the MIPS.  This is what I am using to
bootstrap a full userland already on an INDY.

dm@engr.sgi.com

'Ooohh.. "FreeBSD is faster over loopback, when compared to
Linux over the wire". Film at 11.' -Linus