Re: Hello, I want in!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Hello, I want in!
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@Julia.DE>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 17:05:02 +0200 (MET DST)
> Paul> Bruxelles!  It's only a 16,000km journey for me!  How about we
> Paul> meet in Australia somewhere this time?? Stoned & Luc, are you up
> Paul> for a beer in Sydney?? :-)
>
> A trip to australia is planned for years ! But haven't got a chance to
> fulfill this goal yet :(

I bet most people on this list have no idea what we're talking about -
Paul, Stoned, Luc and me met in Bruxelles some time ago (inofficial first
international Linux/MIPS congress ...); we lots of fun and of course
were talking a lot about Linux ...

A weird imagination is most useful to gain full advantage
of all the features - manpage of amd(8).