Hello, I want in!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Hello, I want in!
From: Amit Margalit <amitm@amitpc.iso.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 13:01:01 +0300
Sender: amitm@tavosf.iso.dec.com
Hello!

I work for DEC, and have at hand at least 2 machines that might be
worth examining, both might become available for me to do tests on.
I am working on getting another disk, so I can install Linux/MIPS
on them.

The machines are:

DECstation 5000/133
DECstation 3100

I have a 24-Bit screen card on the 5000, and would like to know if
there is any chance of running Ultrix native binaries in Linux/MIPS
as they do for Linux/Alpha and Digital Unix binaries.

Also, I'd love to help. If you have ideas about things you want to
know about the above systems, let me know. I cannot promise anything
but I sure will try to help with information.

        Amit

Amit Margalit (Software Support Digital Israel) amitm@doronx.iso.dec.com
All information in the above mail message is personal, and does not
imply on my employer. None of it should be attributed to my employer.