Re: milo 0.27 ?

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: milo 0.27 ?
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:13:12 +0200
Hi all,
>>>>> "Ralf" == Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> Probably Stoned has too few time currently; he promised me "to
Ralf> slam it out" rsn.

Grff... Yes lately I've been overbooked by work. I'll upload Milo 0.27
tonight from home, I thought I got it somewhere at work but nope,
sorry.

Anyway, Milo 0.27 is not assured to work on all ARC boxes, Ralf had
experienced little problem with an interim version on the  RM200 for
example. Anyway it only means that 0.28 will popup quickly, I hope.

So Milo 0.27 tonight - around midnight MET - on ftp.fnet.fr, so be it!

Cheers, Stoned.