status

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: status
From: Vincent Rijmen <rijmen@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:51:04 +0200 (GMT+0200)
Hello,

I am interested in the status of the linux-mips project.
We have here two DEC 5000/33 stations. On one of them it has been tried
to install nulltrix 4.5, without success.

One line of thinking is that we try to install linux on these machines
(we have already three PC's with linux). I had a look at the www page
of this project, but it seems a bit early to use it.
How can I keep up with the development status ?

Sincerely yours,

#
# Vincent Rijmen                           vincent.rijmen@esat.kuleuven.ac.be
#                                                       phone +32 16 32 18 62