Re: SNI & rPC Floopy

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: SNI & rPC Floopy
From: Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 20:23:44 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

> [SNIP]
> Ralf> The SNI stuff is in 1.3.98.  I'll be doing a little hack session
> Ralf> the next night and upgrade to 1.99.8 aka pre2.0.8.  1.99.7 is
> Ralf> already running :-)
>
> Ralf, I catch you here as I appears you don't have seen the last email
> I sent you (can't remember at which address I'd sent it)...
> I got a bunch of patch for you against 1.3.97, and Milo is about to be
> out but I'd like you to see this email I had sent (at waldorf I think)
> before I made it available, and please ............ wait till I send
> my kernel patches before realeasing a new kernel :)

Well, the problem with the account in Waldorf is that the line to there
is usually worse than the Ebone, so sending me something there might result
in long times 'till I answer it.  Here there more addresses from my
collection:

   ralf@uni-koblenz
   linux@uni-koblenz.de
   ralf@julia.de

Of course I can't expect to get your patches :-)