Re: SNI & rPC Floopy

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: SNI & rPC Floopy
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 17:33:11 +0200
Hi,
>>>>> "Ralf" == Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> The SNI stuff is in 1.3.98.  I'll be doing a little hack session
Ralf> the next night and upgrade to 1.99.8 aka pre2.0.8.  1.99.7 is
Ralf> already running :-)

Ralf, I catch you here as I appears you don't have seen the last email
I sent you (can't remember at which address I'd sent it)...
I got a bunch of patch for you against 1.3.97, and Milo is about to be
out but I'd like you to see this email I had sent (at waldorf I think)
before I made it available, and please ............ wait till I send
my kernel patches before realeasing a new kernel :)

Cheers, Stoned.