Re: Kernel patches

Subject: Re: Kernel patches
From: Systemkennung Linux <>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 14:46:50 +0200 (MET DST)

> On May 20, 21:45, Systemkennung Linux wrote:
> >> Have fun at the pre-2.0 conference to all those that are lucky enough
> >> to be going.  Say hi to Drew for me if you see him :-)
> >
> >I'll be there and I'd be happy to meet as many people from this list
> >as possible.  Who else will be there?
> It's clear to me that I'm currently suffering from not having time to read
> news or anything.. where's that conference? (and when :-)

Below is a list of speakers that will be at the congress.  Last years
congress was cool; this year's will be even better :-)  For more information
look on  As I said it will be cool, so just take
(or steal ...) yourself the time and come :-)

Alan Cox <>
Alexandre Julliard <>
Dirk H. Hohndel <>
Drew Eckhardt <>