Re: Kernel patches

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Kernel patches
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 19:15:42 +0200
>>>>> "Ralf" == Systemkennung Linux <linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Ralf> For booting Linux/MIPS on a RM200 you'll need a tuned Milo
Ralf> version 0.26; I've sent my patches to Stoned.

Ok ok it means I should finish it really quickly :). Oh and you will
need a patch on kernel (Ralf you got me, I'll put back what I'd done
in 1.3.96 into 1.3.98,... I hoped you would have to do it, you were
faster than me ;) in order to use Milo 0.27.

Ought it's getting complicated, perhaps we should find a way of
putting back milo in kernel source tree, somewhere under
arch/mips/{arc|jazz}/boot ?

Stoned.