Re: Olivetti console - eureka!

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Olivetti console - eureka!
From: Stoned Elipot <Stoned.Elipot@univ-evry.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 10:36:55 +0200
Hi all,
>>>>> "Wayne" == Wayne Hodgen <hodgen@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de> writes:
[SNIP]
Wayne> problems with "ri exception in delay slot" which seems to come
Wayne> and go though. I spoke to Ralf yesterday and he says he's fixed
Wayne> some nasty bugs over the weekend and will clean up his 98 tree
Wayne> for release RSN (yeah - we've heard that before right :)

Hum Hum,... I really need to send as quickly as possible my kernel
patches to Ralf with all this mahtype stuff but first I have to polish
milo 0.27 'cause Milo 0.26 will be useless with these kernel
patches. And well we (Luc and I) booted my Oily with an NFS rootfs,
use gcc natively, telnet,...  Sorry Wayne we hadn't yet tested your
g364.c, but cat /proc/cpuinfo tell us it's an Olivetti M700 that was
one thing we wanted - I think ;) - and /proc/cmdline can hold
whatever you want (if passed to Milo of course) up to CL_SIZE which is
for now 80.

Ok now let's try to finish milo 0.27 this night after a long day of
work :(

Cheers, Stoned.