Re: Another new DECStation kernel...

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Re: Another new DECStation kernel...
From: linux@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de (Linux Support)
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 13:44:41 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi,

> Ralf: I was going to wait a little bit until the latest round of
> kernel hacks had settled before re-integrating the DECStation goo.
> Could you code-freeze at some convenient point so I can grab a
> snapshot of the full tree and re-integrate... this should probably
> make our jobs a little easier, as I have plenty of patches to sort out.

ok, I have to admit that this latest round of kernel hacks is not very
much the code you'll like.  It sorts out some things into extra
directories and will that way definately break your patches.  The new
setup however looks much cleaner and it'll take me quite a while to
bring everything into a consistent state again.  At the moment I wouldn't
guaratee anything but that it's working for a RM200 ...

So stay tuned,