Deskstation info

To: linux-mips@fnet.fr
Subject: Deskstation info
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 08:03:04 -0600
: so we should have relatibly fast progress with this machine.

Go figure a change to the keyboard driver would fix linux's ability to
mount the floppies on my machine.  1.3.65 paniced when I tried to
mount root because it wasn't reading in the blocks correctly.  1.3.66
now mounts my root file system, but I'm missing a few things on the
disk I have that keep me from getting to a # prompt.  I'm off trying
to build a sane root floppy now.

If this works out as well as I think it will, then there is a very
good chance that I'll have all of this on hard disk before the end of
the weekend!  Maybe even self-hosting!  I'm excited!

Warner