Re: Magnum != Olivetti

Subject: Re: Magnum != Olivetti
From: Stoned Elipot <>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 13:29:22 +0200
Hi Paul, Hi all,
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Antoine <> writes:
Paul> It's interesting that my request for hierarchical machine
Paul> definitions should prove so useful to others so quickly... or is
Paul> this 'hack' simply a sad statement about Olivetti in general?
Paul> :-)

I should say that your request make Luc and I think a little bit more
about what can be done with mips_machgroup which was in the first
place wished by Andy in order to reduce some boring tests in the
floppy driver :)

Cheers, Stoned.