Subject: RM200
From: Systemkennung Linux <>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 12:47:33 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

yesterday a played a bit with that SNI delivered RM200.  Well, it's nice
and well configured box except that it has no reset button on the outside
of the box.  Instead there is a reset and a "debug interrupt" button on
the motherboard itself.  Not good because NT crashed half a dozen times
during installation ...

The ARC BIOS however has a nice killerbug.  It doesn't load the executable
to the specified load address - it loads it to address + 8 bytes.  Yikes.
So after just playing around with that thing for some minutes I've already
found the first capital bug.  At least my theory of ARC BIOS == buggy
and only useable for NT installation is proofed again.  The M$ stuff is
running on this BIOS because it's PIC (ARC doesn't require this) while Milo

So I'll have to make Milo PIC now ...